New Book Teaser


Sometimes an Artist wants to create and is stymied by "whatever". Some call it Artist Block. It can be extremely frustrating, to have the motivation without the inspiration or vice versa. I had taken some time away from my art hoping that will help. I have even seeked help from fellow artists and from any info I could find either through books or the internet. Everything I have read or heard has recommended to just stop pushing so hard, relax and just create and perhaps things would begin to flow again. Well, I am not sure for how long, but I am beginning to once again feel the ebb and flow of creativity. I will be changing direction a bit. Still cartooning, but with a mix of storytelling and my own music. The teaser image above will most likely be from my first release. I hope to announce within the next three months a video children's book titled I.C. Britches, a different kind of Snoman on YouTube.